Extron high quality machined BNC Male RG59 Crimp Connectors are precision engineered with multiple design features that maintain 75 ohm impedance, provide exceptional conductivity, ensure mating cycle repeatability, and maximize RF/video signal performance. Part of the Extron Universal Crimp Termination System that includes the Universal BNC Crimp Tool and Hand Wire Stripper, BNC Male RG59 Crimp Connectors are available in quantities of 50, 100, and 500.
Note: Quantities of 50 and 500 – Each BNC is individually bagged with a Body, Pins, and Ferrule. Quantities of 100 – Bodies, Pins, and Ferrules are bagged separately in quantities of 100 pieces for each component.
- Extron designed and manufactured
- 75 ohm impedance prevents ghosting and enhances performance
- Gold plated center pins provide exceptional conductivity
- Fully enclosed outer metal conductor and center pin cavity geometry maintains constant impedance
- High flex-life coupling spring applies constant pressure after many cycles
- Double-knurled ferrule or crimp sleeve surface provides greater crimping surface area for increased pull strength