Professional CCTV Power supply with fused outputs ideal for professional installations 5A 4 Channel / 4 x 1.1A PTC 5A 9 Channel / 9 x 1.1A PTC 10A 9 Channel / 9 x 2A PTC 10A 18 Channel / 18 x 1.1A PTC
When traditional fuses are being used for overcurrent protection it can only protect once then it must be replaced. The PTC resettable fuse is a new type of overcurrent protection element which has two functions providing overcurrent protection and automatic reset.
The overcurrent protection PTC element is serially connected to the circuit and under normal circumstances it provides a low resistance state and can ensure the normal working of the circuit. If a short circuit or unusually high current occurs, the PTC fuses cut in to reduce the voltage down to a trickle thus preventing damage and protecting the equipment.
The PTC fuse will automatically reset once the fault in the overcurrent is removed. The PTC elements will automatically return to its low resistance state, which not only avoids maintenance or replacement but also avoids a continuously circulating switching state which can cause circuit damage.
- Professional 18 Way 12V Output Lockable 12Amp Boxed Power Supply Unit
- Input Voltage: AC96~264V, 47~63Hz
- Output Current: 12V 12A
- Output Total Power: 120W
- Channel: 18 Ch
- Individual LED per DC output for troubleshooting and status indication
- Dual connection options: Using AC plug or direct termination
- Better heat release, using double layer PCB and thicker fin for an enhanced and stable performance
- Self-produced transformer with100% pure copper
- Acrylic Protective cover for operators’ protection from tampering