Sometimes it is hard to run a serial or parallel lead from one place to another, such as from your EPOS system to a Kitchen Printer or CCTV system. Our custom adapters can save you time and money by simply needing to run an ethernet (Cat5) cable instead. You can choose from 9 pin male or female, and 25 pin male or female, allowing you the freedom to connect to your devices quickly and easily, and without the need for expensive long-range serial cables. This adapter has been specially designed for connection to an RJ45 serial port on XN EPOS terminals, such as the XN 700. Simply choose the connection that fits in your kitchen printer and connect the printer and the XN RJ45 Serial port with a standard ethernet cable.
- The null modem serial parallel cable has a DB9 female connector and a DB25 male connector, allowing you to connect a serial printer to a 25-pin serial port or transfer files from PC to PC via a serial connection.
- Our null modem serial cable allows two DTE or DCE devices to communicate without data transmission conflicts.
- The cable uses high-quality nickel-plated connectors and plugs and high-quality PVC injection-molded housing, which has the functions of wear resistance, durability, smooth transmission and so on.
- DB9 female to DB25 female serial port pin definitions: DB9 pin 1 to DB25 pin 8, DB9 pin 2 to DB25 pin 3, DB9 pin 3 to DB25 pin 2, DB9 pin 4 to DB25 pin 20, DB9 pin 5 to DB25 pin 7, DB9 pin 6 to DB25 pin 6, DB9 pin 7 to DB25 pin 4, DB9 pin 8 to DB25 pin 5, DB9 pin 9 to DB25 pin twenty two.
- Applicable to use 9-pin serial computer to connect 25-hole bill printer and other equipment