If you want to connect a single telephone line to a business system that needs multiple internal lines, consider this RS PRO RJ11 plug. Used to connect asymmetric digital subscriber line (ADSL) modems to standard telephone sockets, this versatile male plug has six wireable contacts on the inside rather than the usual two.
The phosphor bronze contacts are extremely durable and their gold plating means they’ll withstand rust and corrosion. Part of the RS PRO range, the product has been stringently tested by leading engineers for quality and consistency. It’s safety-tested to ANSI/ESD S20.20:2014 and BS EN 61340-5-1:2007 safety standards, so it will protect against damage due to electrostatic discharge.
RJ11 plugs are suitable for data transmission from fax machines and telephones as they can support a transmission speed of up to 24 Mbit/s.
- Male RJ11 plug
- Output current of 1.5 A
- Voltage rating of 30-42 VAC
- Gold-plated, phosphor bronze corrosion-resistant contacts
- High-quality polycarbonate housing for durability
- Complies with RoHS standards on the restriction of hazardous substances
- Meets electrostatic standards ANSI/ESD S20.20:2014 and BS EN 61340-5-1:2007
- Gold plated phosphor bronze contacts
- 1.5 A Maximum current capacity
- 30 Vac – 42 V dc rated voltage
- Polycarbonate body construction
- IDC contact termination
- Gender: Male
- Number of Ways: 6P4C
- Mounting Type: Cable Mount
- Orientation: Straight
- Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Contact Plating: Gold
- Connector Type: Modular Plug