The DrayTek Vigor 2765Vac Triple-WAN ADSL/VDSL WiFi 5 Broadband Router is ideal for Small Office and Home Office networks. Featuring powerful Firewall and Content Filtering, configurable Quality of Service and an array of VPN capabilities, the Vigor 2765Vac is capable of the performance to make full use of FTTP Fibre Broadband. Incorporating wireless features, this router can provide a reliable, highly integrated, and reliable network solution for SoHo environments. This router also features an integrated VoIP SIP ATA to connect two analogue handsets to Voice over IP, to connect PSTN telephones and fax machines.
The Vigor 2765Vac is a VDSL or Ethernet WAN router with Gigabit performance, allowing you to make full use of DrayTek’s advanced feature set, with Quality of Service, VPN and Content Filtering. Connect the Vigor 2765Vac to Superfast Fibre with its integrated VDSL modem. Or connect to VirginMedia Cable and Ultrafast FTTP with Ethernet WAN.
Either connection (or a 4G USB modem, sold separately) can be used as the primary or Failover connections, so that if the main internet connection goes down, the Vigor 2765Vac can use its backup connections to guarantee reliable internet access and VPN connectivity.
- Includes DrayTek 3-Year VigorCare VCARE-A3, 3-yr Enhanced Service & Warranty.
- VDSL and Ethernet Router
- Reliable and fast internet connectivity with Failover backup WAN and powerful Route Policy.
- Powerful SoHo VPN Router
- Up to two (2) active VPN tunnels for LAN to LAN, Remote Dial-In Users and VPN services.
- AC1300 Wireless with Mesh
- 802.11ac (WiFi 5) Dual-Band Wireless. Use DrayTek Mesh to expand wireless coverage.
- VPN Matcher
- Break through NAT and CG-NAT with DrayTek’s VPN Matcher service for LAN to LAN and Teleworker VPNs.
- Four (4) Gigabit LAN Ports with VLANs
- Provide a fully separated Guest network, with support for two (2) VLANs.
- Integrated VoIP Telephone Ports
- Connect two (2) analogue phones to VoIP. Great VoIP features for reliable calls.
- Firewall & Content Filtering
- Manage internet access with Firewall, App Enforcement & Category-based Web Filtering (see accessories tab for compatible GlobalView licence).
- VigorACS Central Management
- Easily provision, monitor and manage remote sites without on-site IT or dedicated staff.
- DrayDDNS with LetsEncrypt Certificates
- Free DrayDDNS address for each router, with automated LetsEncrypt SSL/TLS Certificates.
- Quality of Service with App QoS
- Prioritise latency-sensitive applicatins such as Teams and Zoom, quickly & easily with App QoS.
- Multi-Purpose USB Ports
- Connect 4G modem, USB storage, USB thermometer and USB printer (sold separately) to share resources.
- Centralised LAN Management
- Manage and provision two (2) DrayTek VigorAPs and two (2) VigorSwitches (sold separately) through the router.
- VPN Routing
- Send all or select traffic through VPN services.
- Hostname Routing
- Route access to individual websites, internet domains (i.e. www.bbc.co.uk) and hostnames through a VPN tunnel or a specific WAN.
- Service Routing
- Push specific services or ports, such as DNS, through a set WAN, an alternative Gateway or VPN Tunnel.
- Failover & Failback
- Extensive control of Failover with multiple Failover rules and paths. Manage how connections are moved back to the primary connection, after a failover has occurred with Failback settings.