The Yealink T30P VoIP/SIP Phone is a classic IP phone that is ideal for small business users. It delivers a fashionable and user-friendly dialling experience and has a generously large 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD screen that guarantees easier access to much more visual information at a glance. Dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE makes the T30P an ideal choice for extended network use. The T30P offers support for a single VoIP account and includes 5-way local conferencing. It includes EHS35 (sold separately) support for Yealink wireless headsets (sold separately), plus adjustable multi-angle stand support and has been designed very specifically for efficient work.
Stronger Performance, More Possibilities
Equipped with a powerful chip, the T30P features stronger computing ability and more upgraded functions, which ensures higher productivity and a smoother office experience. As a result of its great performance, the T30P is capable of extending to more services for different business demands.
Superior HD Audio, Better Communication
The Yealink T30P provides distraction-free communications with industry leading Smart Noise Filtering Technology, which delivers excellent sound quality without extraneous noises, for fluent conversations.
Classic Design, Practical Details
Designed by Yealink, the T30P inherits the design concept of the Yealink IP phone family. The advanced design, including modern appearances and ergonomic details, provides an easy and friendly operation experience for users.
All in One Platform, Convenient Management
Proven reliability and integrations for Yealink Device Management Platform, with unified firmware installed, the T30P is simple to deploy and manage, which allows a significant reduction in operation and maintenance costs.
- 2.3″ 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD display.
- Two (2) port 10/100M Ethernet ports.
- PoE Support.
- LED indicators for call and message waiting indication.
- RJ9 headset port.
- Local phone book with capacity for up to 1000 entries.
- Opus codec support.
- Supports one (1) SIP account.
- Local 5-way conferencing.
- Support for wireless headsets with EHS35 adaptor (sold separately).
- Six (6) feature keys and five (5) navigation keys.
- Supports YDMP (Yealink Device Management Platform) / YMCS (Yealink Management Cloud Service).
- Stand with two (2) adjustable angles.
- HD voice and Smart Noise Filtering.
- Wall mountable.