The Yealink T46S VoIP/SIP Phone is an elegantly designed IP phone for executives and busy professionals. Its large, crystal clear display gives simple navigation through a wealth of productivity enhancing features. The ten (10) multi-function keys can be programmed to access three (3) pages of nine (9) features and can be used for accounts, BLFs, system functions or simply for speed dials. The Yealink T46S VoIP/SIP Phone is certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and BroadSoft Broad Works, making it the ideal choice for busy managers.
Ultimate communications tool
This device has a fast interface with a rich, high-resolution colour display. Built with Yealink Optima HD technology and wideband codec of Opus, this device enables crystal-clear communications. The SIP-T46S is also built with Gigabit Ethernet technology, for rapid call handling and use with accessories like a Bluetooth USB dongle and a WiFi USB dongle (both sold separately, see accessories tab).
Optima HD audio
With Yealink’s Optima HD audio technologies, industry-leading acoustic clarity and support for Opus to its broad audio codec list, the Yealink T46S guarantees a lifelike collaboration experience.
Remarkable user experience
The Yealink T46S delivers excellent stability and performance with its latest advanced components. It features an optimised interface for a smartphone-like user experience. Its rich one-touch soft keys allow for customisation, bringing additional convenience and increasing productivity.
- 4.3-inch 480 x 272-pixel colour display with backlight.
- Dual-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Support for up to sixteen (16) SIP accounts.
- Ten (10) memory soft keys with dual-colour LEDs.
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks.
- RJ9 headset port compatible with a range of headsets (sold separately, see accessories tab).
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys.
- Integrated stand with two (2) adjustable angles.
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle – sold separately, see accessories tab).
- Supports up to six (6) Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (sold separately, see accessories tab).
- Local phone book with up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features).
- PoE support or optional PSU (sold separately, see accessories tab).
- Scratch-resistant surface, user-friendly metallic keypad, adjustable stand and anti-tangle cord.