A patch panel or patch bay (also known as patch field or jack field) is a device or unit featuring a number of jacks, usually of the same or similar type, for the use of connecting and routing circuits for monitoring, interconnecting, and testing circuits in a convenient, flexible manner. Our patch panels comply with the current standards for enhanced Category 5e. Cat 5e patch panels are designed to minimize deployment time and maximize connection strength.
- Conforms to ANSI/EIA/TIA, ISO/IEC11801 and EN50173 Category 5e standard, FCC part 68 requirements.
- Gold over Nickel plated jack contacts.
- Phosphor Bronze & Nickel plated IDC terminals.
- IDC terminals accept 22 to 26AWG solid and stranded wires.
- 10/100/1000 Base Networking Patch Panel for Business networks